I’ve been pretty slack over the past few months with keeping my blog updated. I do tend to micro-blog in twitter quite a bit (see link and info in sidebar on the right), but that’s just quick updates on what I’m doing rather than lengthy discussions about topics.
I have taken quite a lot of photos in the past 6 months, with several trips to the zoo and visits to national parks and other local parks.
I’ve gone back and posted quick updates on things that I was intending to write about and also added photos for outings where I took the camera.
Here’s a quick index on what I’ve posted recently:
- Melbourne 2008:
- Munro Park (Oct 16)
- ZooChat (Oct 20)
- Lane Cove National Park (Nov 6)
- Taronga Zoo (Nov 8)
- Strange insect (Nov 22)
- Australian Reptile Park (Nov 30)
- New Lens for my Camera (Dec 5)
- Grey Butcherbird Family (Dec 9)
- Christmas (Dec 25)
- Lane Cove National Park for Lunch (Dec 27)
- Blue Mountains (Dec 30)
- Tawny Frogmouth (Jan 9)
- Dragonfly (Jan 30)
- Taronga Zoo (Jan 31)
- South American Festival – Bondi (Feb 15)
- Munro Park (Mar 16)
- Annoying Helicopters (Mar 18)