I took my blog offline for a couple of hours tonight and upgraded it to WordPress v1.5
I’m quite impressed with the improvements they’ve made – especially with the template system, it’s much more modular and I think it will be easier to manage. My only complaint is that by splitting it up, it’s no longer as easy to edit in Dreamweaver (you don’t get to see the whole page layout) – not that php files look that great in Dreamweaver anyway.
I had to rebuild my template, which took a while, but I’ve got the blog back to how I like it – and there’s a couple new features I’ve added in too.
Let me know if you find something that doesn’t work.
Now, I have to look into upgrading some of the other blogs I run. Might try my Workplace Channel blog first.