I thought this was rather funny. Source unknown (sent to me via email).
If College Students Wrote the Bible.
- Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh, He would have put it off until the night before it was due and then pulled an all-nighter.
- The Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning–cold.
- The Ten Commandments would actually be only five–double-spaced and written in a large font and a new edition would be published every two years in order to limit reselling
- Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn’t cafeteria food.
- Paul’s letter to the Romans would become Paul’s email to email@example.com.
- Reason Cain killed Abel: they were roommates.
- Reason why Moses and followers walked in the desert for 40 years: they didn’t want to ask directions and look like freshmen.