Found out this morning that our updated documents have finally been sent to Colombia.
There’s nothing more we can do now until we get notified of a travel date by the orphanage, once our documents have been translated into Spanish.
I think this is the worst part – waiting for a travel date.
We can’t book flights, accomodation, visas, travel insurance, or anything – until we have a travel date.
We so badly want to get there before Easter.